Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 4 April 1982

સાગરથી શું શરમાતી ?




_________________________________________________________________________________
સાગર પટ
વિરાટ તટ ,

માણસ ને જોવાં માણસ ઉમટ્યા
હું જાઉં મહેરામણ ને મળવા ;

દરિયો મારો દોસ્ત
અસ્સલ મારા જેવો ;

અગાધ ઉરમાં
અકથ્ય વાતો લઈને
ધરતીને ઢંઢોળે ,

પણ ધરતી તદ્દન તારા જેવી
મૌન ધરી મરકાતી ,
સાંભળવી જો વાત ગમે તો
સાગરથી શું શરમાતી ?

=====================================================================
Why shy from the sea?

 

Sagar Pat

huge beach,

 

People came to see the man

I go to meet Mehraman;

 

The sea is my friend

Like the real me;

 

In the Abyss Ur

Taking unspeakable things

shape the earth,

 

But the earth is quite like you

The silent axis ticked,

Listen if you like

Why shy from the sea?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 21/02/2023

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment