Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 5 April 1982

સાંજને બારણે



__________________________________________
મારા અજંપાની રાતનો
કેમ જાણે અંત આવે ના !

કામનાં બોજ માં
દિવસ ક્યારે ઉગ્યો ,
           ક્યારે આથમ્યો ,
કશું ભાન ના -

પણ સાંજને બારણે ઉભો રહી
આભમાં આંખ માંડું
ત્યાં પાલવ તારો ભાળું ;

સાત રંગી ચૂંદડી તો હટી જાય
પણ તારી કાળી
કંચૂકી ના આભલાં ગણતા ગણતા ,

મારા સંતાપ ની રાતનો
કેમેય કરતાં
અંત આવે ના !
-----------------------------------------------------------------

05  April   1982

==============================================

At the door in the evening

My first night

Why does not end!

 

in the workload

when the day dawned,

when did it fall

know nothing -

 

But in the evening stood at the door

Eyes start in aura

There Palava your spear ;

 

The seven-colored chunddi is removed

But your black

Counting the blessings of Kanchuki,

 

The night of my anguish

than cameo

Do not end!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 21/02/2023

------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment