Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 7 April 1982

તારી ઓઢણી નો સાફો પહેરી



_________________________________________________________________________________
બારીમાં થી ડોકિયું કરી
તે કહ્યું ,

"  મારે તારા કવિત વાંચવા છે ",

બારી માં થી કેમ વાંચીશ ?
લોહની જાળી માં થી કેમ વાંચીશ ?

મારા એકદંડિયા મહેલ ના દરવાજા
ખૂલ્લાં છે ,
ગીત ગાવાં હોય તો ,
ચાલી આવ અંદર ;

'ને
તારી જો હોય
મજબૂરી કોઈ  ,
તો હું બહાર ચાલ્યો આવું ;

તારી ઓઢણી નો સાફો પહેરી
મારા ગીત તને સંભળાવું .


==================================================================

Put on your clean robe

 

Peeked through the window

He said,

 

"I want to read your poem",

 

Why read from the window?

Why read from the iron grid?

 

The gates of my Ekdandiya palace

is open,

If you want to sing,

Walk in;

 

'Ne

If you have

no compulsion,

So I walked out;

 

Put on your clean robe

Sing my song to you.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 21/02/2023

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment