Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 January 1984

હું વિરહના સેતુ બાંધુ



_________________________________________________________________________________
તું પ્રેમની સરિતાનો સામો કિનારો
તો
હું વિરહના સેતુ બાંધુ ;

અને આંખને ઘડુલે ઘડુલે
ઠાલવું
તારી આંખમાં ,
મારી વેદના ના વારિ ;

જ્યાં સુધી તારો પ્રેમ ના છલકાય
ને તારું ઉર ના ઉભરાય,

ઠાલવતો રહું ગમો ના ગગન
વિરહ ના સેતુ બાંધતો રહું .

====================================================================

I will build a bridge of emptiness

 

You are the opposite shore of love's Sarita

So

I will build the bridge of the gap;

 

And eye to eye

to pour

in your eyes

turn to my pain;

 

Until your love overflows

Do not let your anger rise,

 

Keep pouring Gamo na Gagan

Keep building the bridge of hatred.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 27/02/2023

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment