Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 23 January 1984

સનાતન સરલ સુંદર

                                      https://youtu.be/c1wLVtHT6QE


______________________________________________________
એક સ્ત્રી , એક પુરુષ ,
બે સંબંધ ,

પાર્થિવ ,

તેથી જ તો
એક
શ્રુંખલા માં બંધ  :

સાગર ને પણ કિનારા થી
જકડાવું પડ્યું  -

પણ બીજો રિશ્તો નિર્બંધ  :

ઓવારા વિના ના
આભ જેવો અલૌકિક
સનાતન
સરલ
સુંદર  

---------------------------------------------------------------

23  Jan  1984

===============================================
Eternally simple and beautiful

 

A woman, a man,

two relations,

 

terrestrial,

 

That's why

one

Closed in series:

 

From the shore to the ocean

had to tighten -

 

But another Rishto Nirbandha:

 

No without Owara

As ethereal as an aura

forever

Simple

beautiful


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 27/02/2023

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment