Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 February 1984

તું તો ના એક ભ્રમણા ?



_________________________________________________________________________________
સ્વપના માં
તેં કહ્યું કૈં ,
હું સમજ્યો નૈં :

સ્વપનુ તો સિનેમા જેવું
આજ અહિં
પણ કાલ નહિ  ;

રાતભર કરેલ
તારા પ્રેમ ની વીડિઓ વિના બીજું
શું વાગોળું ?

તારા વચનો ના વાદળ વરસે નહિ
-  જાણે સાઇલેન્ટ મૂવી  !

બેઠો એકલો અંધારામાં
કેટલી વાર રિવાઇન્ડ કરું ?

શમણા , શમણા , શમણા ,
તું તો ના એક ભ્રમણા ?

=================================================================
Are you an illusion?

 

In a dream

what did you say

I don't understand:

 

A dream is like a cinema

here today

But not tomorrow;

 

Done overnight

Other than your love video

what to say

 

The cloud of your promises will not rain

- Like a silent movie!

 

Sitting alone in the dark

How many times to rewind?

 

Shamna, Shamna, Shamna,

Are you an illusion?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 27/02/2023

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment