Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 June 1984

ગુલમોર ના ફૂલ



________________________________________
હજુ આષાઢ આવ્યો નથી ત્યાં
ગુલમોર ના ફૂલ ખલાસ થયા
મારી આંખના આંસૂ પણ  :

લાલ મટી ને લીલો થયો ગુલમોર
પણ હું તો
વૈશાખ ને વાયરે સૂકાયેલ
બાવળ નું ઠુંઠું  :

લીલી પાંદડી ને ક્યાંથી ,
કેમ કરી લાઉ  ?

------------------------------------------------------------

14  June  1984

====================================

Flower of Gulmore

 

Ashadh has not come there yet

The flowers of Gulmore were exhausted

Even the tears in my eyes:

 

Gulmore became green with red soil

But I do

Wire dried on Baisakh

Acacia root:

 

Where did the green leaves come from?

Why do it?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 22/02/2023

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment