Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 July 1985

જૂનાં શું ખોટા છે ?



__________________________________________
મારી નજર સામે કોઈ ભાવિ નથી
ફક્ત અંધકાર જ અંધકાર છે .

તેથી જ તો હું વારંવાર
ભૂતકાળ માં
ભૂલો પડી જાઉં છું ,

જ્યાં સુખદ એવી
સ્મૃતિઓ કેવી ,
દટાએલી પડી છે .

ગામ ને પાદર
ભૂલાતા જતાં
પાળિયા ઓ જેવી ,

'ને તું ?

અતીત ને જાણે
ભૂલી જવા માગતી ના હોય
તેમ જાણી જોઈ ને
મોઢું ફેરવી લ્યે છો  !

તારી સામે તો
આ ભવ પછી ,
અનેક ભવોની વાટ
રાહ જોતી ઉભી છે  -

જ્યાં હું ઉભો છું ?

તને શું દેખાય છે
ભાવિની ભીતર માં ?

નવો અવતાર ?
નવા બંધનો ?
નવી ભૂલ ?
નવા પાપ ?

જૂનાં શું ખોટા છે ?

------------------------------

Ahmedabad  /   23  July  1985

=============================================

What is Wrong with the Old?

 

I have no future in sight

Only darkness is darkness.

 

That's why I often

in the past

make mistakes,

 

Where pleasant

how memories

is buried.

 

Father of the village

Being forgotten

like a bed,

 

And you?

 

Know the past

Don't want to forget

Know that

You have turned your face!

 

In front of you

After this bhava,

Vat of many faces

is waiting -

 

Where do I stand?

 

what do you see

In the future?

 

A new avatar?

New bonds?

New error?

A new sin?

 

What is wrong with the old?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 29/02/2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment