Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 31 July 1985

કેમ કરું સપનામાં સાથ ?



_________________________________________________________________________________
આજ શ્રાવણ ને સરવડે
મારૂં મન રોયું  -

તારા તન ને તરસતા
મેં તો જીવન જોયું  ;

તારી , ફરી ફરી ને એકજ વાત
" સાજન , કરી લે સપનામાં સંગાથ ",

પણ કેમ કરું સપનામાં સાથ  ?

મધરાતે કોયલ બોલી
,ને
મારી આંખડી ખોલી ,

ત્યારે મન મૂકી ને આભ વરસતું , 'તું
ડુંગર ની ધારે ધારે ,
આભ ગરજતું 'તું ,

અનરાધારે વાદળ વરસ્યું
પણ મારું મન
ચાતક - તરસ્યું .

----------------------------------

Sanand

=====================================================================
Why should I join in my dreams?

 

Aaj Shravana will be completed

my heart cried -

 

Your body is thirsty

I saw life;

 

You, the same thing again and again

"Sajan, join in the dreams",

 

But why should I join in my dreams?

 

At midnight the cuckoo spoke

, to

opened my eyes,

 

At that time, the mind would say, 'You

On the edge of the hill,

Aura roaring 'You,

 

The cloud rained incessantly

But my mind

Chatak - Thirsty.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 29/02/2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment