Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 May 1987

એક એવી મુમતાઝ



______________________________________________________
જહાં ના શાહ ,
તે મરેલી નો મકબરો ચણ્યો
ત્યારે વિચાર્યું પણ હતું
કે

કરોડો આવશે આંગણે તારે
'ને
રંગ - બિરંગી છવિઓ ખેંચાવશે  ;

નાખી છૂપી નજર આસપાસ
મન હી મન માં કહેશે ,

કાશ  !

મારી પણ હો 'ત
એક એવી મુમતાઝ ,

સ્વપ્ના માં જેને છૂપાવી
જિંદગીભર

સાંભળ્યા કરું રાતભર
ફક્ત એનો આવાઝ .

----------------------------------------------------------------

08  May  1987
---------------------------------------------------------------


Sequel  / 14 March , 2015


જીવતાં જોઈ ના 
તેટલી વાર,
મરેલી ની મઝાર જોઈ ,
પછી જયારે 
મુમતાઝ ની પાસે જઈ 
જહાં નો શાહ સૂતો ,
ત્યારે 
મુમતાઝ બોલી ,

"  માલિક ,
    મારી આંખે અંધારા ,
    મારે મઝાર શું ? મહેલ શું ?
    તાજ નો સાજ શું  ?
    પ્રેમી ઓ ની 
    નિત નવી વણઝાર શું ?
______________________________________________________



==========================================

Such a Mumtaz

 

Shah of the world,

He built the mausoleum of Mareli

Even thought then

K

 

Crores will come to you

'Ne

will draw colorful images;

 

Cast a furtive glance around

Mind will say in mind,

 

Alas!

 

Mine too

One such Mumtaz,

 

Who hid in the dream

throughout life

 

Listen all night

Only its habitation.

 

Don't see it alive

so many times,

Seeing the dead man's grave,

Then when

Go to Mumtaz

The king of the world sleeps,

then

Mumtaz said,

 

"Owner,

dark in my eyes,

What do I want? What is the palace?

What is the purpose of the crown?

Lover's

What is new?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 01/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment