Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 July 2013

પસંદ ના મને

દિનભર નિહાળી તને
દૂરથી ,

સ્વપ્ન શૈયે લેટતો જયારે ,
ત્યારે પછી
પસંદ ના મને ,

સાતતાળી સમી બાલીશ
રમતો !

--------------------------------

Written   /  28  Sept  1956
Lawrence ( Kansas )

=====================================================================

Don't like Me

 

Look at you all day

from afar,

 

When the dream lies in bed,

After that

don't like me

 

Sattali Sami Balish

games !


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 04/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment