Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 July 2013

સાકી બની જા



_________________________________________________________________________________
સખી અય ,

પ્રણયની આ પ્રથમ રાતે
સાકી બની જા ,
ભરી દે પ્યાલી છલકતી
જીવન સુધા થી ;

ઓ સહચરી
યૌવન વસંત ના મદ થકી
બનેલી બાવરી આંખડી
નચાવી જરા
હસી દે ;

અને દે હઠાવી અંગુલી
કંપતા ઓષ્ટ સંપુટ થી ;

ઓ પ્રિયે
રોકીશ ના
તૂટતી કસોને
રહી જે આવરી
ઉર સ્પંદનો ને -
કસમ એની તને  છે !

અપ્સરે ,
કટીમેખા થી ભલે
રણકતી ઘંટડી ,
ત્રિભંગ માં લચેલી
દેહ યષ્ટિ પરે
તુજ , કિન્નરી .

-------------------

Written  /  18  May  1956

====================================================================

Become a Grandmother

 

Dear friend,

 

On this first night of love

be a saki,

The cup was overflowing

Since life has improved;

 

O companion

Through the spring of youth

Made of Bavari Ankhdi

Just press it

laugh;

 

And De Hatavi Anguli

from trembling osht samput ;

 

oh dear

don't stop

The breaking point

Covered which remained

Ur vibrations -

I swear to you!

 

nymph,

Even from Katimekha

ringing bell,

Lachli in tribhanga

On the body

Tuj, Kinnari.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 04/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment