Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 July 2013

તું મૃગાક્ષી



_________________________________________________________________________________
મનોરમ્ય છો
તું મૃગાક્ષી ;

અને મારા મનમાં વસી છો
આજ થી કાલની
સીમા સુધી ;

હતી રાહ તારી
અશ્રુઓ થકી સજી ;

હતી એ વાટ તારી
આહથી ભરી ;

લાગતું હતું ,
થશે જ  પૂરી ,
શું ભવાટવી ?

શું ઉષા વિનાની
મારી ,
રાત રહેશે જિંદગાની ?

--------------------

Written  /  08  Sept 1959

====================================================================

You Monster

 

You are lovely

You are an animal;

 

And you live in my mind

From today to tomorrow

to the limit;

 

was waiting for you

Decorated with tears;

 

It was yours

filled with sighs;

 

seemed to

will be over

What to do?

 

What Usha without

my,

Night will be life?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 05/03/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment