Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 15 July 2013

ગીત ગાવું કેવું વળી



_________________________________________________________________________________
કવિતા પણ લખી શકું
પરંતુ ,
પ્રિયા ની મૂર્તિ વિનાની કથા માં ,
વ્યથા ક્યાંથી લાવી શકું ?

સજલ ઘન થી છવાયા
મન ગગન ના ;

કડડતા  બંધને ,
રીઝાવા તરસતી ધરતી વિના ,
ક્યમ તોડી શકું ?

રણકતા નુપુર ના નર્તન વિના ,
વીણાના ઝણણતાં તંતુ ને ,
અટારી આભની માં
ફક્ત ખોઈ જવા ,
કેમ છેડી શકું ?

વરસતા વ્યોમ માં ,
નિહાળી શ્યામળી વાદળી
સરી જતાં ,
વિરહ ના અસ્પષ્ટ સૂરો ;

પરંતુ પ્રતિક્ષા મેઘની
કરનાર ના જો કો સખી
તો
ગીત ગાવું કેવું વળી ?

------------------------------

Written   /   21  April  1957


=====================================================================

How About Singing a Song?

 

I can also write poetry

but,

In Priya's idolless story,

Where can I bring pain?

 

Sajal Ghan to Chavaya

Mana Gagan na ;

 

Bitter dam,

Rizawa without thirsty land,

When can I break?

 

Without the dance of Rankata Nupur,

To the tinkling strings of the veena,

In Atari Abhani

just get lost,

Why can I leave?

 

In the rainy season,

Visible dark blue

eventually,

The obscure melodies of Virah ;

 

But Pratiksha Meghani

The person who did it

So

How to sing a song?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 04/03/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment