Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 July 2013

ખારા જળ ધુધવા



_________________________________________________________________________________
હવે બહું થયું ,
કર બસ હવે
ઉપહાસ
રે વિધિ  !

બહુ તપ્યો
ગ્રીષ્મ ના મધ્યાન શો ,
હ્રિદય નભમાં ;

હવે તો ઉરના અમી
લાગ્યા સુકાવા ,

કંપૂ હું ,

રખે રહેશે
.... ઉલેચવા
ખારા જળ ધુધવા ;

રાખ્યો મને વંચિત ,
પ્રિયા ના સ્મિત થી  -

દીધી ઝીંદગી ,
લ્યાનત તને ,
લડવા , ઝગડવા
દૂમ ઘૂંટતા
આહ ભરવા .

-------------------

Written  /  03  Jan  1959

==================================================================

Salt Water Wash

 

It's over now,

Just do it now

ridicule

Ray ceremony!

 

Very hot

Mid summer show,

heart in navel;

 

Now the urna ami

to dry,

 

Compu I,

 

will keep

.... to mention

salt water wash;

 

deprived me,

From Priya's smile -

 

given life

damn you

To fight, to fight

Snoring

Ah fill.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 05/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


________________________________________________________________









No comments:

Post a Comment