Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 July 2013

છતાંય મનમાં તું રમે



_________________________________________________________________________________
પાનખર
તું ગમે મને ;

વાયરા તારા બપોરે ,
ભૂખરા આભ થી ઉતરે
ખેલવા પર્ણ થી ;

અને મધુરું એ ગીત
મને બહુ ગમે .

લીલી પીળી પાંદડી નો ગાલીચો જ ખાસ્સો
બારી માંથી નિહાળી ,
ઉઘાડા પગે જ દોડું

-  ત્યાં તો
વૃક્ષ ની છાયા ને નચવતો
વાયરો પેલો ,

ભૂગોળ ની ચોપડી માંથી લાવી ઉપાડી
ચક્રવાત ને ,

ડમરી એવી ચડાવે
કે ગાલીચો મારો છિન્ન ભિન્ન
જે રિપેર ના કદી થઇ શકે ,

છતાંય મનમાં તું રમે
ઓ પાનખર !

---------------------------

Written  /  24  Feb  1956

=============================================================

Still You Play In Your Mind

 

 

Autumn

I like you;

 

Good afternoon,

Descend from the gray hue

from playing leaf;

 

And the song is sweet

I like very much.

 

The carpet of green yellow leaves is special

looking out the window,

Run barefoot

 

- There then

The shadow of the tree danced

wires,

 

Taken from the geography book

Cyclone,

 

Damri like this

That carpet is different from mine

which can never be repaired,

 

Still you play in your mind

O Autumn!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 04/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment