Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 August 2013

ગગને દળ વાદળ




_________________________________________________________________________________
ઘનઘોર ઘટા નભ ઉર ચઢે ,
ને
વાદળ ઘેરાં છવાઈ રહે ,
વ્યોમિની આભ મહી ચમકે  ;


      વિરહી જન પ્રેમ મહી જ ઝૂરે
      જ્યાં
      ડુંગરે મત્ત મયુર ટહુકે ;


વજ્ર સહસ્ર જ સાથ તૂટે ,
ધ્રુજે અવનિ આઘાત ધરી
ગગને દળ વાદળ ગરજી રહે  ;


       ધરતી પર પ્રાણ સીંચે વર્ષા  ;
       રુદ્ર ઉઠે
       નિદ્રા ભગ્ન બની ,
       અવનિ ઉર તાંડવ નૃત્ય રમે  ;


માઝા મૂકે અબ્ધિ મત્ત બની ,
સાગર હેલી જો આભે અડી ,

નાવિક સાથ નૌકા જ ડૂબી  !

------------------------------

20  Sept  1948

=================================================

Ghanghor lower nabh ur ascends,

to

Let the clouds be dark,

Vyomi's aura shines sweetly;

 

 

      Virahi Jan Prem Mahi Jhore

      where

      Dungare Matt Mayur Tahuke ;

 

 

A thousand thunderbolts break together,

Avni was shocked by the shudder

May the sky be filled with clouds;

 

 

       It rained life on the earth;

       Rudra gets up

       Sleep became disturbed,

       Avani Ur Tandav Dance Play ;

 

 

Mukke Abdhi Matta became me,

Sagar Heli Jo Abhe Adi,

 

The boat sank with the sailor!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 18/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment