Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 August 2013

તું આથમી જા !



_________________________________________________________________________________
તું ડૂબી જા  !

અસ્તાચળ ના હે રવિ ,
તું ડૂબી જા  ;

તારા રક્ત ની લાલિમા થી
તેં સંધ્યા ને સીંચી છે ;

તારા મ્રત્યુ નું ગાણું
એ સંધ્યા મુખે સાંભળવા ને પણ ,
તું આથમી જા  !

હે વ્યોમેશ ,

રત્નાકર નાં ઉછળતા તરંગો ને
તારું કફન બનાવી ,
તું
અચિર નિદ્રા માં પોઢી જા ;

હે ગગનેશ ,

તારા સ્વપ્નો માં
સાગર નું ગર્જન
સંગીત બની રેલશે

--------------------------------

02  Jan  1955

=========================================================================

You drown!

 

Don't be fooled O Ravi,

you drown;

 

From the redness of your blood

You have watered the evening;

 

The song of your death

Even to hear that in the evening,

You fall down!

 

Hey Vyomesh,

 

To the surging waves of Ratnakar

made thy shroud,

you

Fall into a long slumber;

 

O Gagnesh,

 

in your dreams

The roar of the ocean

It will become music.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 19/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment