Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 August 2013

જીવન - ધારા



_________________________________________________________________________________
ચાલી જાય
   ચાલી જાય
      ચાલી જાય ,

વાદળ દળ ની હાર
ચાલી જાય ;

કૈંક સંદેશા દેતી જાય
ચાલી જાય ,
વણઝારા ની પોઠ પેઠે
ચાલી જાય  ;

જીવન - ધારા
અખૂટ એક રેલાય
એકજ પંથે ,
એકજ કાજે
ચાલી જાય  ;

બહુવિધ રંગે
રંગાતી એ જાય
સપ્ત રંગી ધનુષ
રચાય ;

એકજ પંથે
એકજ કાજે
એતો
ચાલી જાય

----------------------------

1945 

================================================

 

Walk away

   walk away

      walk away

 

Defeat of cloud mass

walk away;

 

Some message goes

walk away

Vanzara's Poth Pethe

walk away;

 

Life - Act

An inexhaustible relay

At the same time,

Do the same

walk away;

 

Multiple colors

Rangati goes

Seven colored bow

formed;

 

In the same sect

Do the same

that is

walk away.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 19/03/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment