Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 May 2016

તારે શ્વાસે શ્વાસે હસી



__________________________________________

પ્રિતમ ,

મારી પ્રીત પુરાણી 
પણ , તેં મને નાં જાણી ,
હું તો છું , 
પરભવ નું પ્રાણી  !

તારી આંખ માં નહિ 
હું તો તારા દિલ માં વસી ;

તારા આશ્લેષ માં છો ના ,
હું તો તારે 
શ્વાસે શ્વાસે હસી 

---------------------------------------------------

ahemadabad airport /  April 06 , 1989 /  #

www.hemenparekh.in / Poems ( Gujarati )

-----------------------------------------------------

Hindi Transliteration / 05 Sept 2016

-------------------------------------------------------


प्रीतम ,

मेरी प्रीत पुरानी ,
पर तूने 
ना मुझे पहचानी ;

मै ना 
इस जनम की बाशी ,
बना शके तो 
मुझे बना ले  ,
आने वाले 
हर जनम की  साथी  !

इस जनम में 
इतना समजो ,

मै तेरी आँखों में ना 
दिल में बसी हूँ  !

'गर बाँध शकी ना 
बाहों में ,
तो क्या ?

तेरे सांस सांस में 
बशी हूँ  !   

===============================================
You Laughed Breathlessly

 

Pritam,

 

Mari Preet Purani

But you don't know me

I am,

Animal of glory!

 

Not in your eyes

I lived in your heart;

 

Are you in trouble?

I'm yours

Laughed breath by breath.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 06/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









No comments:

Post a Comment