Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 27 April 2018

પછાડે પછાડે તારી




__________________________________________
તારા પર તપ્યાં 
સંસાર ના સળગતા સૂરજ ,

બની શક્યો ના 
તારો શીતળ છાંયો ;

પછાડે પછાડે તારી, 
ચાલતો રહ્યો 
બની ઓશિયાળો,

તું રૂપાળી નો 
પડછાયો કાળો  :

છુપાય જ્યારે સુરજ 
સાગર ઉરે ,

સમેટી લેજે મને ,

પાલવ માં તારા 
રાતભર 
લપેટી લેજે મને 

--------------

28  એપ્રિલ 2018
__________________________________________



==========

Hindi transliteration ( 31 Aug 2018 )

कुछ चला भी तो कैसे

============

संसार का सूरज सुलगता था ,
मानो तुज पर 
आग बन के 
आभ से बरसता था  !

चाहा तो खूब 
होता अगर पेड़ पलाश का ,
छाव बन कर छा जाता  ;

कुछ चला भी तो कैसे  !

बन के परछाई तेरी 
पीछे पीछे  !

तू रूप की रानी 
और मै  चला 
बन के तेरी 
परछाई काली  ;

जब शाम ढले , 

और चले 
सूरज सागर में 
सो जाने ,

तब उठा लेना मुझे जमीं से ,
सिमट कर पल्लू में तेरे 
दामन में तेरे 
रात भर 
बाँध रखना ! 

=================================================
Knock knock You

 

On you

The burning sun of the world,

 

Couldn't be

Your cool shade;

 

knock knock you

kept walking

become winter,

 

You don't know silver

Shadow Black:

 

When the sun hides

Sagar Ure,

 

wrap me up

 

Tara in Palav

through the night

Wrap me up.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 06/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment